Sunday, November 18, 2007

FOUR!

Munchies Snack Mix is the greatest combination of four foods ever. I mean, there's equal parts of Rold Gold pretzels, Cheetos cheezies, SunChips, and Doritos. Really, what's not to love. The snack mix got me thinking, what would be other great combinations of four things that legitimately fit together? I set out to find the greatest combinations in this first installment of Enoch Investigations Inc. Company Trademark.

1) Greasy Things - Café Nostalgica Fries, The Works Onion Rings, Chicken McNuggets, Dunn's Homefires (with the seasoning on top. Sometime the guy doesn't put it on and they just taste... blah).

2) Baked Goods - Krispy Kream Doughnuts, Pie (anykind), Bevertails, Cinnabons

3) Meats - Sausages, Meatballs, Lambchops, Gyro/Donair

4) Candy - Lindor whatever (times four)

5) UFC No Holds Barred Four Person Match - Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn, Randy Corture

Okay. So I cheated and went to Wikipedia to look up the last one. My original idea for this post was to talk about the Ultimate Fighting Championship after my brief introduction to it last night. What a simple, yet barbaric idea. Two guys go into a cage and beat the hell out of each other for three rounds of 15 minutes with the winner winning a whole bunch of money and the loser ending up dead, or nearly dead. It also makes the WWE (I think that's what they're called right now) look like a bunch of kids who are "managing" the team instead of making the cut. I know how they feel.

No comments: