Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've Got A Crush On You

Another new, hopefully recurring segment on The Last Great Canadian Journal.

I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU

Today, I've got a crush on you digital version of Angelina Jolie in Beowulf on 3D IMAX. Ever since I first saw you, I knew you had to be mine. Your perfect body strategically covered by some weird gold liquid drove me insane. Your curves were even more curvey in 3D IMAX and if there wasn't another couple hundred people in the theatre, I would have tried to touch you coming out of the screen because you looked so real. I'll overlook the fact that you're an evil demon hellbent on destroying Norway, or wherever the movie was set in. The movie wasn't really clear on that point, and I didn't read the poem before going in.

I know you have an affinity for asians. Okay. So what if only real Angelina Jolie has an affinity for asians. And so what if real Angelina Jolie is married to real Brad Pitt who could really kick my ass. I don't care. Let's forget the real. By writing this digital blog, I hope my words will someday find you digital version of Angelina Jolie in Beowulf on 3D IMAX because I've got a crush on you.

No comments: